The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Now can the baby float?

I'm in the middle of copying recent files onto CD's right before I wipe my entire computer clean.

I'm sure there's a theological implication in this - selling all you have to the poor and follow Me, leaving your boats and follow Me, the graces of confession and the Blessed Sacrament, the virtue of surrender. Peter stepping out of the boat.

Gee - those waves look choppy!

Ah well - here goes everything!

Mood: Apprehentious
Music: The Muppets, to keep my spirits up
Weather: Simply glorious! I think I might go for a long walk after this experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home