The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Only I didn't say 'fudge'

Yup, my streamlined beautiful silver laptop is DEAD. Fortunately, I'll be sending it to Circuit City and they'll rip its guts out and put new ones in and so "Tevyier (sp?), that's your problem, too!"

*nnnngh*

Mood: Slowly I turn, step by step
Music: "And now what shall I do? And now whom shall I turn to?" Suitably agitatio
Thought: Again, there's def. a spiritual application here. But at least everything's backed up and I have pen and paper with which to write. >the shock!<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home