The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Still backing up files....

So in the nonce:


You're a warrior unicorn. You are brave and loyal
and you'd sacrifice your life for love or
ideals. You are also unbearably vain and
arrogant. Get over yourself. Everyone looks hot
in jeweled armor.


What Kind of Unicorn are YOU? (no, really..its cool- with graphics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

ROTFLOL! Silly thing! Right - on to back up my DVD-maker-thingy and get my CD's back onto CD. Be back later...i hope....

Mood: Oy. Meh.
Music: "I Love My Lips" from Silly Songs with Larry - VeggieTales work as well as Muppets!
Sniffle Moment: I am all alone at home whilst the remainder of the familia are out taking a Sunday drive but with them all gone I can do work so that tomorrow I'm not going crazy and driving everyone else so as well. But I must take a break. I mean, heck, that's that the READINGS and homily were about! And it is the Lord's day. Off to format a disk and write a curriculum whilst the computer formats.... Oh the multitaskingness of me! (Sung to "I've got to crow" - sigh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home