The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I weep for costumes!

How beautiful are the fabrics I bought tonight!
Ah! *swoon*
I bow before sequins and glitter
(tastefully done)
And sheer, sheer material
Incandescent
Blue and green and purple, too
To match the gold and leopard skin
Of Theseus and Hippolyta
Ice Queen Titania
Ill met by moonlight by
Oberon of the autumnal cloak
All is well!
Fairies are the forest,
Amongst whose branches
Lovers may be lost.

Bad poetry, but Love Labour's Lost is on. :) Off to look up costume patterns! It is good to give up things. It is good to have impromptu parties. It is good to take the long way to a store. It is good to give tests adn grade them quickly. It is good to color code one's Shakespearean lovers!

Mood: Well. Tired.
Music: "I won't dance" a la Branaugh!
Thought: I can't stand this keyboard - it's creaky. But I love Sh.'s dialogue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home