The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My Cast is OFF!!!

It's in a brace and it still hurts like the dickens...but...it is OFF! And that's what matters most to me at this time. I'm even typing (kinda) two-handed. My right arm is still as weak as a new hatched chick, but alles gut. And best of all I got to wash my poor, crusty hand. A lot of the yuck came off. Oh, happy day!

Rehearsals coming along marvellously. Even better, had some impromptu cast bonding last night after rehearsal. The usual: stay late to tell each other theatrical horror stories. Theatre folk are so special. Hope to run second half of show tonight. We'll see how we do. And first half tomorrow. I hope Allison's prediction that tech week is going to be a (relative) breeze is true.

Mood: Much more confident
Music: Mental tour version of "Billie Jean" by David Cook as he is currently rocking it out.
Happiness is: Having a manly Romeo and not a weepy wussy one. Washing my arm. Knowing that posters are going up. And the aforementioned music. Here. (Bad sound quality.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em-uh-leeeeeeee....

missing you. know you're in the SBV. glad all is progressing. SO glad the cast is off.

please know that you and your work remain in my daily prayers.

xo
julie/urghiggi

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home