The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Odds and Ends

  • My actors need to stop injuring themselves outside of rehearsal. QED.

  • Fav. routine of last night's SYTYCD. I'm just a sucker for a story.



  • ETA: This one was the prettiest of last week's.



  • AND also ETA: How we are NOT doing our death scene, courtesy of Jeremy.



  • Cast comes off next week! My poor dehydrated fingers rejoice. I've been dreaming for the past few nights about calmly picking off all the skin from my hands and forearms - just coming off in long peels, in thick strips.... I'm beginning to wonder if I'm pulling at my cast in my sleep or something.... Yech.

  • Brenda is back in town. Oh, thank God! Friends with cars - nuthin' like it.

  • Am still thinking about this mini-musical.... The Norns or whatever. Wondering if guy is a thief? Steals her shears? Or if a musician, if he wove his life thread into his guitar strings? Or just a guy w/ no strings? Still pondering....

    Mood: Creativish
    Music: Killing Me Softly by The Fugees - which somehow fits into the Norn thing
    Thought: My eating patterns have been way off - oh drama. Messes with your eating, waking, sleeping, thinking.... You've GOT to love it, or get out.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home