The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Singin' in the Rain

Or at least taking a walk around the block in it. And getting happily wet. And enjoying the diffused glow of spring sunset. Rainbow weather. Fat, jolly drops. Scenic thunder and lighting - less a threat and more a counterbeat. Nope. I don't know enough to come out of the rain. And I'm glad of it!

I've realized that I really need to do homework after all, since it's only due Wednesday and whatnot. (It's a project-y-type-thing.) So, I'm being a good student and am only blogging here for a bit and then off to continue my project. Which includes pictures. Because all things should be prettied up if possible.

Cantored for Mass today. Did alright. But best of all, Father Mike had time for confession afterwards! Huzzah! Good stuff. Poor bake sale ladies (Mom's Bible Study ladies) though! They were rained on but apparently still did fairly well despite lacking a canopy.

Have put today to somewhat good use. (Yay!) Have done several loads of laundry (only because I'm being very good and separating by color, etc. - go me!). Am doing some light housekeeping. Cooked a scrumptious stir-fry for myself. (I don't cook, so go me!) And had a super time with Peter early this morning, coming up with rhymes and non-rhymes to "When the Saints Go Marching In" about everything and nothing. Much irritating Julie, who suffered us serenading her when she just came into grab her sunglasses. The lesson? Never leave lefties alone!

Am very grateful. Am striving to get Him back front and center. But for the grace of God go I!

Mood: Faaaaaaaaahbulous!
Music: Mirrorball by Sarah McLaughlin
Thought: It's fun to have a microphone into which to sing. It allows for different dyamics to slide out of the voice.
Oh! And: Duh! The whole reason I posted to begin with! The finished retrospective of the HCH years.



And if you're so inclined: A guerilla shot Jules took of me composing at Steubie-U. I had no idea she was doing this, then one day it shows up on YouTube. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home