The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Papers to write, a wedding to plan

My wife to murder and Guilder to blame for it. I'm swamped.

Hrm. Can we guess which of the above is real? ;P Papers, papers, everywhere, and not a sec to think. Actually, they're not so bad, but I'll be directing two shows at once again pretty soon so I need to parce out my time well NOW.

Watched Freaks and Geeks Thursday-Friday, which I enjoyed verily yea - although I was very much aware how graced I was not to experience a lot of what was in those shows. The beginning of the relationship between Nick and Lindsey was v. painful though, and brought back squackward moments from college, and frequently I wanted to hit the teachers (more as a teacher and not as a student - I had good teachers throughout - yay PLHS!) for being ridiculously awful. I'm curious, though, do we as a culture still define our groups and subgroups mainly by our music as much as we did in the latter part of the previous century?

Getting a haircut today. That is the sorrow of having a short 'do: more trips to the salon. Poot. C'est ca. Anywho, enough rambling from me!

Mood: Mrwrm
Music: Nada - c'est incroyable, je sais!
Thought: Seriously, I do use other languages a lot. De plus. Aber - mi gusta. Oyveh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

freaks and geeks in amazing show, maybe the best show of the last ten year.....

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home