The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, February 16, 2008

There's very little more satisfying

Than writing THE END at the end of a script. First draft of Wallace's Will complete. My bed calls to me. It ended slightly differently than I had anticipated. I feel it still needs tweaks. It's probably good enough to send. When I get it on its feet I'll probably make cuts and adjustments. Dunno. We'll see. Can't wait for the herd of wild women to go careening back and forth across the stage. Tres amusant. At least in my brain. Floppsybottom is my new favorite last name.

Mood: Sleeeepy but VICTORIOUS!
Music: Interior various folk vocals
Thought: Oy. Phew. *flomp*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's really nothing that can be said but: WORD.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home