The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, January 14, 2008

I have found the missing link!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I've been beating my brains (metaphorically, of course) against the piano of the mind to find out what happens next in Snow Queen after "In My Garden" (Gerta's Act I version). And tonight, after watching the meh-ish Persuasion, I doodle around on the piano and WHAM! 11 p.m. strikes an WHOOSH! Inspiration!

Alleluia! And it is lush and it is romantic and it is counterpointed and it is well-rhymed and it is yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Mood: PSYCHED!
Music: Cranial Kay's music!
Thought: If I had my druthers, I'd be just playing and playing the piano right now. Stupid midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home