The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh, and did I mention

That I'm writing writing writing the Twelve Kingdoms Tamerin and Isllel like nobody's business! Huzzah! 18,924 words at present with three more major sections...and this is just the outline! Yippeeeeeeeee!

Mood: Mervellieux
Music: Piano renditions of "Nights in White Satin" because for some reason I just had to have them the other day. Huh.
Thought: Of course, now, I'm feeling all Sable Valentine-y. No! No! Stay strong! One novel at a time! *squeeeeee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home