The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh, Gene Kelly!

There's something wonderful: light, sharp, dulcet, thrilling and lovely about dances such as these. And what makes it all work, besides the technique, is the light that shines from the eyes. The "I'm in love with the world" attitude that seems to lift the dancers from the very ground.



Mood: Yeah, who just took Jules to see Ratatouille? :D
Music: Inexplicably "All That's Known" from Spring Awakening, however it's been "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance for the past several days
Technojoy is: Owning a new mini-DV camera! And it working WONDERFULLY well! Huzzah! "I don't have technofear...I have TECHNOJOY!!!"
Tonight: Oh, God, help me to finish up everything I have to finish up tonight! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! Amen!
Amusing to Note: How much can be gleaned from reactions and not from seeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home