The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, June 16, 2007

In response

To the captives of Massachusetts losing their constitutional right to vote, which bothers me even more (if possible) than that which we submitted ourselves to a tyranny for. Good to see someone still knows where babies come from!



Mood: Conflicted
Music: "Somewhere Only We Know"
Lyrics: This could be the end of everything/So why don't we go/Somewhere only we know." So.True.
Thought: Despite graces received earlier this morning...I don't want to go! Get me off this ride! (And no, I'm not talking Much Ado so, nyah.) Oh...God. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home