The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Psyched!

I don't know about everyone else, but personally, I'm psyched beyond words for tonight's audition and kick off of (drumroll) PLAY! Yippee! A summer of dress-up! (Extraordinary, non?)

And to that end, since it's always good to know what crazy galoots we're dealing with, allow me to point you towards your choreographer and assistant director's Jess Daigneault and Ryan Gonor respective video pages. Woot! And for those of you terrified of tonight, just look what you have to look forward to!



Mood: Anticipatory
Music: Keep Myself Awake by Black Lamb - yeah, I have my relaxing CD on
Lyrics: It's always cold/It's always day/You're always here/You always say/"I'm all right/I'll be OK/If I can keep my/Self awake."
Thought: Modern is good. Let no one speak otherwise. Boooo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im pretty psyched today too, Miss Snyder.

Our most glorious state legislature defended the rights of the minority as gay marriage will remain legal for years to come.

I do miss our debates on this issue though.

haha,
mark

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home