The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, June 12, 2006

Does dance of joy

I'm doing Hamlet I'm doing Hamlet I'm doing HaaaaaaaaaamLET! Tra la tra la tra la fa la ner ner ner la lay li loh looooooooooooooooooooo!

*bows*

Mood: Clogging my way through life!
Music: Poss. either Moulin Rouge movie as I finish quarter grades putting in, or other
Thought: There's a smile on my face for the whole human race why it's...almost like doing Hamlet! Or being in love. Take your pick. BOO yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home