The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, May 12, 2006

Hoarse Croak

We add nasty voice-rasp to the current repetoire. Oh, that this be nothing but the turn of the seasons and allergies! How grateful am I to God for activity this summer, if a mere few days of listlessness can so break down both my spirit and my body! Meh. Said a rosary this morning for those going to prom. May they have a great time and be kept wholly safe in mind, body and spirit, amen.

Now to activities to keep me awake until the due hour of sleeping.

Mood: Tea and chicken noodle soup and OJ have done nothing to assauge my throat. Blaugh.
Music: "The bells are ringing joyful and triumphant" from VM: Season 1 soundtrack
Book: Perlandra is interesting insofaras it's a fascinating look at Eden and the arguments therewith, but it does do dreadful Screwtapey-things to the brain. *sigh* British literature. Affects me so - I've no idea why....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home