The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A break

From longer postings, into silliness.

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.


And, yeah, I got an A+ personality type. Stop laughing. I mean it.

Mood: My voice is slowly returning, but my nose is now responding to multiple tissues.
Music: "Blue" from the Hamlet CD
Thought: It's odd that I can tell I'm getting better when I feel the overwhelming and triumphant urge to sort my laundry into darks and lights. The laundry as a thermometer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home