The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Join in Othercott

Not Epcott, but Othercott. On the day The DaVinci Code comes out, go buy a ticket for another movie. See you at the theatres!

To find out why and more, begin surfing at Barbara Nicolosi's blog.

Mood: When it rains, it pours.
Music: "I know/I know/I know" - but I don't know the rest of the lyrics to that song.
Thought: The English major is offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home