The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The home channel

...is odd. So, despite the fact that the running along the bottom advertisements for Matchmaker are now a week out of date, and despite the fact that M8 didn't seem keen on putting any of our promos on before the performance...I come home today to find the Promoed-Up KOF on the TV.

Which is just weird.

Cool. But weird.

And now off to play rehearsal - Passion this time - mucho prayers, please - and then home to pay bills, etc. In the words of Mal: "Huh."

Mood: Huh.
Music: Heater on
Goodness is: Getting my first pedicure last night with Jules. She loved the chair most. I loved the subsequent manicure with massage most. I hated again the aristocratic feeling most. But I love looking at my toeses and saying: "Well, ONE thing is in order!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of Mal,

"I aim to misbehave."

"Shiny?"

(Posted just because I haven't seen you in over 36 hours or something like that.)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home