The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Singing:

I'm free
I'm set free
I'm freed by His blood (2x)

Yea, though I walk
Through the valley of death
I fear no ill
For You're by my side

Your rod and Your staff,
They guide and protect,
For You are my Savior,
My Lord and my God!


(And Psalm 51 is always good.)

  • Poor Jules has a massive ear infection. Prayers, please.

  • Pray for the Vuong family who just suffered a great tragedy.

  • Prayers for special intentions, and for the grace of distance and balance.

  • Rosaries are wonderful

  • Holy Hours are wonderful

  • Spiritual advice and blessings are wonderful

  • And the ability to act aids.

    Mood: Much better
    Music: See above, on mental jukebox
    Pensee: I'm really glad that I was able to go to Holy Hour first.
    Prayer Additionale: Lord, I need a real spiritual director, please. Amen.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home