The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Once again, Julie has it right

Captain's Log-Aboard the Wavbearer - "Shoot the Turkey, Leave a Message."

And while you're at it, take a look at what my dad wrote re: the recent legislation in MA: World Net Daily. It's fairly far down, so I'll link you to the article itself as reprinted on Jules's diary.

Or take a look over at this neat-o blog: Expagan.info - Apologetics and Occult Info.

Or step over to Barbara Nicolosi's take on Big Fish (Ewan MacGregor, Tim Burton Lite, and American Fantasy/Tall Tales! Woo-HOO!): Church of the Masses

Or step over to Catholic and Enjoying It! Mark Shea's blog. Dissatisfied with the Church, want to take control and change it all? Well don't forget, me boyo, "My Kingdom is not of this world."

And because Shakespeare is always right: EveTushnet.com.

In other news, stayed up until 1:30 ay-emma beating my head against the screen to produce 500 measly words to finish off the Aiden/Isobel scene in the beginning of the first novel. (Must come up with at title I like.) Yet by the grace of God, I was able to drag my body out of bed for 7:45 a.m. mass - praise God! Bless my students. The Pr.'s coming today for Thanksgiving - that should be very nice! And myself will attempt to work on the next scene before the time to set the table with Mrs. Bullard's (God rest her soul) china.

May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace!

Mood: Surprisingly awake!
Music: Gethin's Theme on mental repeat - take a looksee (or hearsee) over at the Twelve Kingdoms website! Woo-hoo!
Challenge: Do a random act of kindness today. Do a random act of kindness for someone you don't know and won't receive anything back form today!
Prayer: St. Gertrude the Great's prayer. The Lord promised her that He would release a thousand souls from Purgatory every time it was said. Lord, have mercy on all of us, especially those in most need of Thy mercy!

Eternal Father,
I offer unto thee
The most Precious Blood
Of Thy Divine Son, Jesus
In union with the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass
Said throughout the world today;
For all the holy souls in Purgatory,
For sinners everywhere,
For sinners in the Universal Church,
For those within my own home,
And within my own family.
Amen! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home