The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Preach it, sister!

I found Holly Lisle -- Real Writers ... BOuncE this today, whilst browsing. Looks like I'm not the only one disgusted by this country's treatment of caucasian males! Gah! Let's discriminate against white males because...they're white MALES! Sick, sick, sick.

Had a mahvellous day aujourd'hui (sp - been a while). Went out with Ch. as a "pick-me-up" for both to Chinese, Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum, confession and mass at St. Ignatius at Boston College, ice cream and then back home for me! It is good to escape everydayness. And mass and confession were EXCELLENT. Except that the priest was a visitor to the parish, I'd be tempted to drive down to "St. Iggy's" every Sunday.

And now? Je suis fatigue. Off tomorrow to visit Aunt Clarisse (Sister Mary Beata). Pray the rental car doesn't get a flat!

Mood: Sleepy. Happy sleepy. It's been a while since I can say I am simply, simply happy.
Music: None at present. May go to do my Evanescence workout in a second. Gorged today more than usual. >nnngh<
Thought: Orange M&M's. Yes. Many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home