The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

With Pandora playing the theme from ET

And myself in need of sleep for the fourteen-hour day before me, and the thirteen-hour day after that, I present the official poster for Curses! Yaaaaaaaaaay!


Mood: Concerned that I won't finish all the things I need to finish, but fairly optimistic about life as it's progressing.
Thought: I should probably make/have made that sandwich for myself for the morrow
Thought Redux: Feeling fairly ambivalent about snow, in that if it HAD to come, tomorrow would be in some ways more convenient, while still be incredibly inconvenient in the long term.
Another Thought: I really wish some people weren't so dogged or took clues. *sigh*
Music: Road to Perdition courtesy of Pandora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home