The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updating I shall go

Updating I shall go
High-ho the coding-O!
Updating I shall go!


A bit of introductory fun for the updated director page.



I'm also searchable on Amazon! Check it out!

Emily C. A. Snyder on Amazon.com

And on Open Library! Check it out as well!

Emily C. A. Snyder on OpenLibrary.org

And apparently, I have a page on Smash Swords - voila!

Emily C. A. Snyder on SmashSwords.com

Mood: Better and better
Music: Currently the above (First Poetry Duel from Dangerous Beauty) on mental repeat
Thought: I know when I'm getting over being ill when I gleefully begin to throw myself into work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home