The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some more snippets

And random factoids:

  • Pink Noir goes up today. Whoa.

  • I graduate Monday.

  • Jules will be married a week from Saturday.

  • I will have a new brother that day.

  • Life? Plans? I'd love to have 'em!





    Mood: Getting pre-show anxious
    Music: None. Ambience.
    Thought: I've written/adapted 19 theatrical things that have had 22 performances, and have two more completed shows that have not yet been performed. And yet, I always feel like I'm a slacker. A good thing, I guess! Epiphany fish, that's me.

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Lauryl Lane said...

    what? your sis is getting married? what? you're graduating? wow, i am so behind on your life. congrats on both counts! ;)

    12:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home