The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Romeo and Juliet goodness

At the risk of cheating on my last play with my ex-play...some Romeo and Juliet Act I goodness. A reminder: this is cut together from only the close-up tapes because the other tapes weren't salvageable. Given the lighting at the found space, the video is what it is. But enjoy!



Mood: I wish I were sleepy!
Music: Mental David Cook
Thought: So much to do, so little time, Earl Grey....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home