The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, May 02, 2008

Musical Theatre Fangirl Glee

Someone's favorite performance was also Music of the Night!

In other news, had my last class Wednesday, but don't feel in the least that I'm on break. Probably has something to do with rehearsing Wallace's Will and prepping Romeo and Juliet. I miss Julie. The end.

Mood: Actually, surprisingly fahbulous.
Music: "I'm Alive" by - do I really need to spell it out for you?
Thought: For those wanting to read every single obsessive word, click here.
Aaaand: On song selection

1 Comments:

Blogger halfnickel said...

MISS SNYDER I MISS YOU!!! I don't know if I've told you this, but HCH is totally boring without you and Drama-ness. Although a new drama program was attempted, but it failed. Quickly. But it's okay because I'm SOOOOO excited about doing hair and makeup for Romeo & Juliet! Come and blog me! my blog address is "decembr.blogspot.com" ! Talk to you later!
~Meaghan Halfpenny

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home