The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

All I can say is this

1) Swords come in handy.

2) Daddys are wonderful.

Couldn't bring myself to do the final - was brave as was - God bless Daddy and Julie with stories about throwing sticks at woodpeckers at 5 a.m. Am undergoing case of scruples. Am putting on Helmsdeep and Sam's speech from LOTR:TTT to calm down. Will finish laundry, now that all is well. And I trust I make myself obscure.

Mood: Trying not to freak
Music: None. Mental "Lithium" a bit with "Snow White Queen" running in and out
Rehearsal: Gets better and better - but I'm an i-doit and keep forgetting the video camera
Rehearsal footage: Is invaluable, esp. for Hamlet "Mousetrap" (haha) scene. Yay for multiple camera angles on multiple nights including tech!
Prayer: Oh, dear God! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home