The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh. Wow.

Adama: "They better start having babies."

[Second Guy]: "Is that an order?"

My goodness, Battlestar Galactica is AMAZING. Le sigh. Why are all the best books on TV right now? Why aren't we writing books as well as TV series? I mean, honestly, who throws a cupcake?

So plane ticket sites are evil incarnate, Ireland is looking like a definite go, tomorrow is more or less a free day, The Devil Wears Prada was amazing - even though I would have preferred a more All About Eve ending at Meryl Streep's chilling line "What do you mean? Everyone wants to be us." House fidgets a la goldfish continue. Rehearsal good if surprisingly Laertes-less and Claudius-full. Brain-less....

Dear God - amen.

Mood: Maugh. (Not quite meh. Not quite augh.)
Music: None but BG
Strangeness is: This summer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I don't know why I never mentioned my BG addiction to you. I've been hooked since the mini-series. Adama is the man. And the gutsy writing--yowza! It's the only TV show that I actually had to plan my evening around. How far have you gotten? Did you see the last season?

Heard about Ireland from my mom--how fabulicious! I'll pray to the gods of cheap tickets that you get the deal of the century.

Ciao ciao!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IRELAND????????? (Jennie's jealous!) Can I come? and maybe we cold stop by Wales on the way? joking of course....

Your rehearsals are soon to be Laertes-ful once again, and your favorite stage manager is back.... so yeah, we'll see you Tuesday!

And heck, I like the old Battlestar Galactica TV series, does that count? My parents decided the new one was too "adult" or something.

AND I read "Niamh and the Hermit" I LOVED it!!! The names were awesome.

Jennie

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home