The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wiktorie!

I finally figured out why every time I tried to make the MSND DVD (or the bonus features) it was going all wonky: the interior DVD burner is on the fritz. But that's OK! My external super-powered DVD burner is still super-powered and fantabulous! Mass production will commence! Hurrah!

Now, off to lector. Then back to block, clean, and burn DVD's.

Mood: Bof
Music: "Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morisette drifting down from Jules' room above
Thought: How curious that, in having a day off, I felt more useless than a full day like today. Huh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Frances said...

One of my favorite lines in this song when it plays in my office as overhead music is "Don't be surprised if I love you for all the you are."

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home