The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Julie makes the world a better place

Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without her. Thank you, Jules, for just being (and for being dragged around town with crumudgeony schweisters). If you don't have a Julie in your life, go and get one. No one's life is complete without a Julie.

In other news, I'm a) working on Playing with Shakespeare a non-fiction book about my adventures with the bard and litcrit vs. performance and...

b) updating my personal page. A lot of the links don't link to anything...yet. But they will, precious.

Oooh! And especially check out the Gaudete Academy page! This image's for you, Jules.

Mood: Sooooooooooooooo much better, thank God.
Music: Narf - Flashdance. *grin*
Thought: Sooooo, about that gallery, Jules?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home