The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Ho Hick

As Mom would say. Throat worked well enough for voice lesson through to our first official rehearsal, and then DIED as soon as my jobs were completed. So now I sit here with giant golfballs for glands and feeling all sorts of return to blaugh-throat-y. Le sigh. Thank You, though, God for giving me what I needed to get through the day. (And the classroom nearly ALL finished! Hurrah!)

Interview tomorrow - another God-incident. 1 p.m. at Starbucks - crazykool. Thank You God for that as well. There art thou happy! And we did get through everything at rehearsal despite my concerns that we might be biting off more than we could chew. There was the usual daunting at the sheer verse - and I felt a little stupid for forgetting that not all of it was obvious verse - but we'll get through. Beginnings of shows are always a little weird. The last show is still too much in the brain. But all shall be well. However, perhaps a gibberish exercise is needed to make my point....

Mood: Ugh. The throat.
Music: Kids in America from the latest playlist
Goodness is: Hopefully seeing K. in a few weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home