The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Aaaaaaaaah

...now I feel like I've got a play.

Mood: Happiness, Miss Piggy
Music: Nutcracker, duh
Activity: About to block for tomorrow
Thought re: activity: Geesh, blocking for drawing room scenes is a little staid. Ah ca.
Thought redux: Gonna make it gonna make it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.myspace.com/ThePolarBearKing

Read his blogs. I think you will like them, esp. "my american pie"

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home