The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, February 06, 2004

Pour Julie, wherever she may be

Joyous anniversaire a tu!
Joyous anniversaire a tu!
Joyous anniversaire, ma che-er (petite chou!)
Joyous anniversaire a tu!
(Et mieux et plus!)


MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmWAH!

May your day be nautical and piratical, savvy? Ta soeur, Emilie

Mood: We are the pirates, who don't do anything!
Music: One, two, many; many, many, lots
I know something you don't know: Injun Joe is ticklish! Oh, and you don't mind presents on the installment plan, do you?
Random neat-o discovery du jour: I knew I had copied Ever After waaaaay back when, but didn't know which burnt CD it was. I have found it. And there is much rejoicing. (And never fearing - if I ever find it on the shelf, I'll certainly purchase it.)
The Epiphany Fish Strikes Again: I have a lot of CD's....
The Epiphany Fish's Vaguely More Sophisticated Cousin Remarks: Actually, it's an interesting thing to discover that one of the reasons I surround myself with so much media is because unless I have something to take my attention from brooding, I tend to - with Poityr - brood (nezumvelatien!). And then I'm just a pain in the neck. Media is a convenient diversion. Adoration is a better diversion - or rather, reorientation towards He Whom I ought to be looking at to begin with (shoot - no way to undangle that participle this late at night, except by this rather paltry parenthetical).
The Ephiphany Fish's Stern Older Sister Commands: Allons-y! C'est le heur pour dormir, folle du Took!
Good link: Massachusetts declares God had wrong idea in making sex a heterosexual institution - LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home