The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, January 29, 2004

May I ever be convicted

Of seeing good in others. QED. (It's the only thing that's keeping me from despair. %)

What a perilous line we walk.

Mood: Feverish - not feeling well at all. Who's over tired? I am! I am!
Music: Chicago on the mind, but perhaps something instrumental for the lulling off to sleep. (Hmmm, A Winter's Garden?)
Thought: Mothers are wonderful to put things in perspective. Because frequently all that is needed are another pair of clearsighted eyes. "Now what is this and what is that and why does Father leave his rest?" And how ironic is it to read the previous entry and realize it relates better a priotori than a priori? (Is that right use? Shall use regardless.) Retro-writing? No, rather, retro-realization. Let me be a swashbuckler, laughing at life's vagaries.
THIS makes me VERY happy: Courtesy of Jules. Because frequently Rose IS Rose. (HA! I smell like ROSES! Or I stop and smell the roses...or eat the roses...or God bless Rosie....)

The Boy Scouts: Are selling chocolate bars. Said bars are in my house. God loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home