The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Insert Your Name Here

I have no cool title. Deal. Pirates went well last night, despite the breaker dying just as Mabel came on, hence making it far more appropriate had the girls sung, "How Beautifully GREEN the Sky." Fortunately, our light guy came to the rescue and made the breaker turn on for act two (night scenes - rather more crucial) which lasted JUST until the final pose - so the "offness" didn't look untimed, at least. Hurrah!

Slept in. Oh, Lord, did I need to sleep in! And now must hurry to put myself together for confession, mass and play. A villain's work is never done. If there's a party tonight, I may skip it, just to sleep a bit more. So - very - tired.

Mood: Ou est-ce que ma chambre?
Music: LOTR:ROTK
Thought: I have learned how to put my hair in a hebe knot without a barrett. Go me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home