The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Walking with one's Father

Is a wonderful way to spend time with him, to enjoy the outdoors, and to realize that...I have to back up the novel by ANOTHER twenty years. *sigh* No, this is good. I more or less know the story, which is helpful, but it's just...just...just...! >slump< So I've got a sentence and a paragraph. I think it's a fairly solid paragraph. And all that stuff I've been working on this past week? Pffft - out the window. Back to not only square one, but into negative numbers! And now I'm stuck again. I know that there's the advice to write a excremental copy just to WRITE, but I simply can't bring myself to do that - esp. not when starting out, esp. not in the world and language of the 12Kingdoms. Nnnngh. Whaddevah. Off to try again.

Mood: My shoulder is KILLING me!
Music: E horo - sniffle - on Merry's CD.
Thought: *@#&^$. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home