The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, October 11, 2003

How in one night have we come so far?

I have thrown out my back. My computer sits here placidly, waiting to be used to edit and...I have to lie down for hours at a time. In fact, I'm only on for these ten minutes to get Sh.'s new phone number, call her up and let her know that (*&#% I can't come tonight! *sob* I had hoped this morning that it was nothing. Ha. I could barely stand up the few times I had to while administering the SATs. Gah. And now I'm in excrutiating pain. So, I'll only say:

1) LORD DO SOMETHING TO MAKE ME BETTER, THIS REALLY ISN'T FUNNY YOU KNOW!

2) But I had great prayer time this morning. I really contemplated Momma in this beautiful opening prayer/song for...matins is it? Morning prayer.

3) I finished quite a bit of grading during the SATs. Plan on finishing up on Tuesday (provided I'm back in school Tuesday - thrown out backs take me several days to recover).

4) What in the world could have thrown out my back? Usually I find that it's due to stress. Mom pointed out that I haven't really been that stressed - and yet, I have been stressed.... She thinks that perhaps it's because we cleaned the garage, but that was a week ago! I fear that it's the result of editing....

5) So, I'm going to go lie down again, perhaps upstairs, bring the heating pad and Chicago and most likely fall asleep again. Gah. Praise God - offer it up, Em, offer it up. Amen!

Mood: PAIN.
Music: Tuck Everlasting.
Thought: Ah! Ah ah ah ah ah! ...nnnnngh.... >fizzle*pOp!*<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home