The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, August 29, 2003

Well now, that's appropriate

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Zang! Who is that, sprinting over the plains! It is Obeautyunattempted, hands clutching a studded crowbar! She grunts thunderously:

"I'm going to beat you to the moon and back, and trade you for a candy bar!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



I'd certainly prefer a candy bar over reformatting the theatrical director resume DVD which has taken up all today when I learned that the until 4-ay-emma session this morning could not be read in the good old USofA. About to try burning again. Gah.

Edited to let the madness continue....

Smirk
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.


What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So, good news - I have these disks sent back with my computer that will wipe out my entire computer and restore it. Doesn't sound like good news? Ah, but it IS! Now my computer will recognize (hopefully...maybe...dunno) the firewire and I can edit! Granted, I'll have to reload all that software, and all my file and all....

Gah. Technology.


Mood: Je suis fustre
Music: Message in a Bottle as sung by John Meyers
Thought: I dislike purists when it comes to theatre texts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home