The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Friday, October 17, 2008

Old Shows, New Faces

Well, technically, old faces, too...buuut I'm uploading the complete versions of Matchmaker and Midsummer's Night Dream to the Gaudete website. It joins other full productions of plays, including: The Nutcracker, The Passion Play (2006), English Made Simple, Salome, and for a limited time the soon-to-be-published Wallace's Will. Enjoy!

The Matchmaker





A Midsummer Night's Dream





Mood: Carefully Optimistic
Music: None, but my toes and the tip of my nose are cold.
The Future Brings: Definitely Ryan's one-act thingy in Boston, probably more writing of Stalwart Tin Soldier (a mini-opera that I'm doing for Bob's Theatre for Young Audiences Class...because I'm that type of dork), and possibly Emerson Stage's production of my darling, darling, darling Oscar Wilde's Lady Windemere's Fan.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand: The Our Town Poster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home