The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Father, Being Funny



In further news, I edited about seven minutes of Romeo and Juliet and the stupid computer won't let me make it into one file! Booo. I've upgraded my software, I've upgraded my antivirus, and am now about to run the latter. Stupid technologie. Am finally getting into the "good stuff" of Our Town - it's beginning to feel like a play; I can see the edges of its shape. Many happy incidences put down in private journalling.

Mood: Frustrated but also optimistic
Music: None. I daren't run iTunes
Thought: Confession is surpurb. Even if cantoring with a cracked voice is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home