The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've got the horse right here

His name is Paul Revere
And there's a guy that says
If the weather's clear....


La la la. So, I've just finished the first scene (25 minutes long!) of G&D and am about to have the first real Sarah/Sky confrontation (woot!) probably editing that this weekend. But in the meantime, a taste of the end of "Runyonland" and the whole of "Fugue for Tinhorns" just for kicks and giggles. I'm aiming to have the edit done for Christmas/New Year's.



Mood: Bof.
Music: Internal juke box
Thought: I found the book by Pope Benedick XVI that Mom had given me that I couldn't find before! Huzzah! Reading material!
Thought Redux: Please oh please oh please oh please, Lord, don't let the train be massively delayed from Boston tonight! Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home