The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Um, yeah

So Julie rocks my socks. Going dark perforce tonight. Sleepage must verily yea. But not yet. And miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep....

Mood: exhausted - literally, spent
Music: Mental "Bittersweet Symphony" orchestration the Hamlet montage which, yes Cass (if you can find this page!), can still be found at youtube.com/gaudete.
And now: I must be off. Want to either do a rewrite on KoF or else work on something else. Margh. C'est ca. Alles gut. Really. *tired smile* (So tired, I first wrote tried.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayness! I heart you too. Are you still unable to post comments? I may have a solution if yes.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home