The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gaudete

I bought the CD with this song on it back in 2002, because it was playing in Barnes and Noble and I thought to myself, "Myself, I must have this" and so I did. Glorious glorious music sung by glorious glorious voices.



God bless and broken legs to all going up this weekend - Jills, Ryan, and of course my darling HCHers. Sleeeeeeeeeeep rock thy brains! And never come mischance between us twain. (Sleep give thee all his rest. With half that wish the wisher's eyes be blest.) Yay Bardolitry! Sigh - R&J maintenaint, s'il te plait! Boo for waiting. ("I hate waiting." Must rewatch Princess Bride, I mean theriouthly.)

Mood: Mrwrm. Mario didn't win Dancing with the Stars - BUT Peter did Peter Ballet to make up for it, so all is well.
Music: Mental "Gaudete"
Thought: Must needs get odds and ends out of way ASAP. Ah for the last minute unseen crises of Tech Week. (Strangeness, sadness, heartfelt pain....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home