The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Real Quick

Thunk redux as I perused below before turning back to work after a FANTASTIC Alias which finally felt more Alias-y (dealt with Vaughn and forgiveness - yaaay!)....

The Lover is not unmoved by the Beloved and is inextricably bound up in her biography. Why, then, are we surprised at the God become Man? The Lover become the Beloved!

Oh, sweet mystery of life
At last I found yoooooooooooooooou!


Mood: Pas mal, merci.
Music: Ironically enough, "I Believe in You" by Evanescence off of my I'm With You mix CD
Uncomfortableness is: A total cramp in my neck. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home