The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

When in doubt

Watch Julie's tape of Brian Jacques (author of the Redwall series) addressing fans at Borders last weekend! What a delightful fellow! I laughed, I cried, it moved me, Bob. And when that fails, put on the extended CD of Les Miserables. And when that fails, read Terry Pratchett. And all the while pray the rosary and wait impatiently for Saturday confessions.

Lessons tomorrow. Lessons Saturday. Must needs take a vacation somewhere. Must needs make (icky) phonecalls (not to icky people; just icky because I don't care for weilding my secretarial skills). Must needs take a break. Must needs take a holiday.

This seems to be my constant refrain. And now Christmas Carol begins Monday. (Must needs finalize stuff on that.) And - nada - no emotion, nervous, excited or otherwise. Oh Lord! Halp! I'm in danger of becoming that pillar of salt, of becoming Galatea! Urg urg urg! Anywho....

Right. Finishing up test for Freshmen for tomorrow. Bwahahahhahah.

Mood: Meh
Music: "Stars" from Les Miserables
Thought: I liked Brian Jacques' declaration that teachers first spent ten years in the CIA as part of their training.... BWAhahahhahahah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have been checking on your blog once in a while - What show are you doing now? Christmas Carol? And, what ever happened to Kiss me Kate - Never heard any results about the show. Last you said was you were in Tech Week Hell....Oh well, was interested.

Tyler Dermot (Kentucky)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Emily C. A. Snyder said...

Hullo Tyler,

Yup. Christmas Carol begins tomorrow. Wow.

Kiss Me, Kate went well - great audiences, great performances (sans two missed cues by actors! aaaaaaugh!). There were some unfortunate stresses behind the scenes, and much too much flirting (meaning it got in the way in some instances) - but it went well. Which reminds me, I've got to get me those official photographs...!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever happened with Kiss Me Kate - Have been checking in on your blog every once in a while. But, the I heard was that you were in crazy tech week. Ah well....

Tim Dermot

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home