The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Sunday, September 12, 2004

For whatever reason

I feel vastly disgruntled. (See picture, right!)

Oddish day. Ended up going to evening rather than morning mass, said rosary (good), read Sorcery & Cecelia (really good), got myself together, went to mass and then the meeting after (good), picked up a few things at CVS, have just printed out the "quest" for the Juniors and am about to answer a few e-mails and then betake me to bed with S&C once more.

So why am I disgruntled?

Ugh. Emotions. Bah.

I've a huge rack in my room. (Put her in...the COMFY CHAIR! BWAhahahahahha!) I looks as though it'll hold my clothes quite well. It's in the middle of my room. I need to do something about that. It's looming. Anywho....

Must needs do laundry. Empires rise and fall, but laundry remains. Thus quoth Zarthrustra. QED.

Mood: Regardez-vous!
Music: Classical a la stereo
Thunk: How much has been accomplished through sheer bloody-mindedness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home