The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Camera's not working again

So we blog! Whilst we wait and pray for the thing to cool down or shape up or whatever arcane thing this hunk of metal and circuitry needs....

Wondering about the recent Vatican document? Take a look at what Jimmy Akin thinks about it. As I find more, I'll post it.

However, since it's tech week and a busy weekend, I'll simply leave you with this for kicks and gigles: DRUDGE REPORT 2004

Mood: Sleepyesque
Music: Shrek2 - I've had De-Lovely on for too long
Thought: We are ailing....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ems-

Eek! Hell week! I certainly hope all goes well. I think it will. I was with Mike Jordan last night because we were both on house crew for Charlie Brown (SO cute, CB could REALLY sing), and he said it was going to whoop ass. I'm mucho excited. As for my show, it goes up in August, on Monday and Tuesday nights, specifically, the 16th, 17th, 23rd, and 24th, at 7:30 I believe. It's at the Publick Theater on Solider's Field Road in Brighton, along the Charles. Beautiful location. I hope you can come see it! I really want you to. And I can't wait to see KMK. Break a leg!

P.S. Did you read the excerpt from my book in my LJ?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so you read Jimmy Akin too, eh? All the news that's fit to print and, oftentimes, make fun of...that is a great blog.

Sean T. M. Stiennon (AKA Suuran Songforge)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home