The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 29, 2004

And one more

Amen! Preach it sister!

The Dawn Patrol: "Whether one wants to be a parent from childhood, as my mother did, or whether one decides later, I really can't see any other reason to have children. It's not about my breasts, nor is it about my body as much as Planned Parenthood would have women think so. It's about my child and, where there's a daddy whose name isn't 'Donor,' our child."

All the tags: Regard below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home