The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Sing it with me, now!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!
What a beautiful moooorning!
Oh! What a beautiful daaaaaay!
I've got a beautiful feeeeeeeeeeling,
Everything's going my way!

I've watched two movies this ni-ight,
Two romantic movies this ni-ight,
They're not very helpful in clear reasoning...
But when chocolate is needed, they're just the thing!

Oh, what a loverly Daaaaarcy!
Oh, Colin your jaw's just sublime!
Brendan Frasier I thank your good acting
(And your skintone is simply divine).

Poor actors are viewed just like cattle,
Poor actors are used just like cattle -
We poke and we brand, want our movies well-done...
And I can't think of a clever rhyme to extend this paltry metaphoooooooooor!

Oh, Fever Pitch was just aaaaawful!
Oh, With Honors is awf'lly PC
Tonight is Horatio Hoooornblower!
(Thank God for the Beee-Beee-Ceeee!)
And thank God for Peeeee-AAAAAND-P!

Mood: Dreamy. Snerk.
Music: Washing machine's going. I have done something productive this morning!
Thought: I had meant to write a poem beginning with "The hands begin the dance" or something to the like. I may yet tomorrow. Must create a test for Sophomores now since last year's test on same subject is poot-y. Thought I was quite purged after abducting Jules last night and jabbering her ear off. Movie nights and Advent have proved me wrong in part. I am that long-disused awakened animatronic. Nyah. Oh, and it appears that for the second year in a row I have been "dissed" in going to see the Shakespeare. Perhaps I am wrong and simply have missed the memo. Checked the mailbox this afternoon. No memo. Field trip Thursday. This is...I need a word. Not Kindertransportish, but, hmmm, SZLAT-ish. Yes. That's what I'll call immense yet politely bottled frustration: szlat. Oh, Mr. Weeeeb-ster? >batting eyelashes furiously.< BTW: "Peeee-AAAAAND-P" is Pride and Prejudice for those who missed it. See the accompanying picture of "The Look" from Mr. I-Love-And-Cherish-You Colin Firth. POMF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home